Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Gallery of Work

Here is a gallery of my work. I enjoy making pottery that people can use everyday in their lives.


My berry bowls are my most popular selling item at Made Boutique in Phoenix Arizona. The Made Boutique is a great shop in downtown Phoenix that sells handmade art by local and national artists. Check out their website at http://www.madephx.com/



I have always found teapots challenging to make. My mom suggested I start small. I make miniature teapots that customers enjoy using for condiments are just displaying in their homes.




I love making tea bowls. This tea bowl is enjoyed everyday by my husband and I. The right photo is what I call a caddy. It can carry makeup brushes, silverware, or dips. It has endless possibilities.


The bowl to the left is a twenty pound bowl. My friend Tom,his wife and my husband went to an art opening and I saw the most beautiful punch bowl. The artist used about twenty pounds of clay. I had never thrown with that much clay before. My friend Tom encouraged me to try it. I appreciate the support I get from my ceramic friends because sometimes artists need support to progress into new challenges.



Chip and dips are one of my bestsellers at Changing Hands Bookstore. I enjoy making them and selling them. I have been selling at Changing Hands Bookstore for about six years now and I appreciate all my loyal customers who have been buying from me for years. Thank-you. Check out Changing Hands website for upcoming ceramic sales http://www.changinghands.com/

1 comment:

Jessica B. said...

The teapot is so cute. I like the little feet. If it were a lighter pink, it would look like a piggy!